sábado, 12 de setembro de 2009

Compulsion

One of my poems in English...

Compulsion


Your movement
it trapped my eyes in such a way

I can't help you but with a gaze
sneak into your clothes' maze
thoroughly examine
your dorsal spine

and touch the perfection
with the dorso of my hands
I'd rather have a clutch
but you'd rather let me slip
my fingernails tickling your ribs
With a twitch
I reveal myself
and we laugh
instead.

I'm addicted somehow
to your scent
such sweet tainting my senses

I slide hands down below the navel
while muttering hypnotic words
that eventually lead to the point
not letting this end in such vulgar terms
and I sense your respiration
this female hallucination,
I felt something sudden
maybe a sound of frighten
rebelling under my arms
and the drops of sweat
a cascading ballet of
my fainting chocolate
due to the efforts of love

Finished the wild dance
decorated with a trance
with hairs revolt as we could fly

Compulsion
nonstop as life passing by.

2 comentários: